220 East A Street, Upland, CA 91786
Hours Of Operation
Place your order today! 909.608.1244
"TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD" PSALM 34:8
Sweet Obsession Cheesecakes seeks a friendly, outgoing, and dedicated individual to join our team. The ideal barista is passionate, knowledgeable about coffee, creative, has a positive 'can do' attitude, and excited about serving world class cheesecakes making a memorable guest experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties and task may be assigned):
* Work in a team based setting to serve a selection of delicious ice blends and coffees in a variety of different brewing methods.
* Expedite and serve delicious Sweet Obsession Cheesecakes including, assembly, plating, and decorating paying special attention to details.
* Ensure guest satisfaction through adhering to Sweet Obsession Cheesecakes Customer Service Standards.
* Delivers legendary customer service with a smile, to all customers, with a "customer comes first" attitude.
* Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge promoting the culture, values and mission of Sweet Obsession Cheesecakes.
* Assist guest with questions- including, but not limited to: cheesecake recommendation and selection, special orders and check out process.
* Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume with a positive attitude.
* Follows health, safety and sanitation guideline for all products.
* May participate in inventories, ordering, and daily restocking of materials and product for storage room and displays.
* Maintains awareness of current ads, promotions, holidays and events.
* Demonstrates familiarity with products in the department, with the ability to continue learning.
* Support your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully, and prepares cafe for store opening and closing. These task may vary but can include washing dishes, cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils, equipment, clearing dishes, organizing condiment station, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning work areas and restrooms, and taking out trash.
* Must be reliable and trustworthy.
* Basic math and computer skills required.
* Must be willing to be crossed trained on all positions.
* Barista experience preferred.
* Previous customer service, food service experience preferred.
* Knowledge of weights, measurements, and volume.
* Skills to exercise good judgment at all times.
* Must be able to pass background check.
* Must maintain a valid Food Handler's Certification for duration of employment.
* Ability to learn quickly with strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask.
* Self-motivated, with high attention to detail, quality and presentation.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance, punctuality and adhere to dress code standards..
* Practice positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
* Available to work at least 20 hours a week, open to a flexible schedule that includes weekends and/or holidays.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time, able to work in a confined area with walk in cooler/freezers, continuous bending, reaching
possibly above shoulders, twisting, kneeling, pushing, use of hands and wrist, arms, and legs, grasping/squeezing, and continuous
* May include exposure to nuts, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables.
* May work on or around moving machinery or moving parts; may include vibration.